In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have been working hard with a team of technology experts, doctors, and independent consultants, to adjust our services and operations to the needs of social distancing.
Our rigorous Health & Safety protocols are accredited with the Health First certification, based on the guidelines of the Greek government, the World Health Organization (WHO), the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The use of face masks is mandatory in all common areas of the hotel (indoor & outdoor), in accordance with current national guidelines.
Keeping you safe
- Fully Vaccinatd staff
- Hand sanitizer dispensers available throughout the property
- Increased cleaning and disinfection in common areas, with special attention to high-touch areas
- Increased natural and mechanical ventilation in all areas
- Extensive staff training for the new procedures and appointment of supervisor
- Daily temperature checks of team members
- Material for COVID-19 preventive measures distributed to suppliers and contractors
- Enhanced guestroom cleaning and disinfection procedures with the use of certified products and steam cleaner
- Adjusted capacity and spacing of tables and sunbeds in common areas
- Daily guestroom cleaning
- Protocol in place with medical partner for handling a guest who is presumptive for COVID-19